living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday 14 March 2006

[I went into work this morning; life goes on]
I had a surprise call from Tracy this morning at work, even though it was her day off. She was again very supportive and explained yesterday’s events to me once more to clarify some things. She assured me that although they had a suspicion it was a malignant tumour they were not 100 percent sure. I would be having the operation because I was still a ‘young man’ and it would be better taken out than left in. The operation, which was inevitable, would negate the need for further investigations that would probably only delay things.

Roll on Monday.