living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Friday 17 March 2006 - St Patricks Day

Late in for work today, we are not sleeping well. The little one is having a few restless nights and my news on top of that is not making it any easier for my Partner.
What worries me more than the thought of Cancer right now is that those around me may not being able to cope with the stress.

My best friend at work knows about it and she is stressing too, bless.

On top of all that we went for a session with a Solicitor today to formulate a Will: how mad is that? It is only for peace of mind and needed doing but I wish we had done it ages ago when we first moved in together [it was my idea though].

On top of that I informed my girls’ mother today, my Ex-wife. She is going for her operation next week I figured, correctly, she would be stronger now than later on. I can now plan to tell my daughters and step-daughter next week when I know more myself.
Weekend was not exactly fraught but it was not very relaxing to say the least. Did not decorating this weekend at all.