living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday 27 May 2008 – TENS machine usage

It has been a week now since I have been using the TENS machine, sometimes it has been quite effective, however without the use of Tramadol, which I have been taking again now for a week, I would be in total agony.
I have begun to resign myself to the fact that I probably never will be rid of the pains in my back and since I had put great store in the Pain Clinic being the answer to all my woes I have no idea where to turn to next.
I will be seeing my own doctor within the next week or so and the company doctor on June 2nd so I am hoping either one of them will be able to point me in another direction soon.
In the mean time it has been intimated that I may be offered acupuncture at the hospital, it has got to be worth a try.

Labels: , ,