living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday 20 May 2008 – TENS machine appointment

Two days after taking Amitriptyline I was once again agonizingly poorly and it was then that I realized I had been prescribed this medication previously in January and it was stopped then because of its affects on my system.
I have also stopped the Tramadol as this is also affecting my well-being and may be reacting badly with my Gastro-Resistant capsules.

I now have an appointment arranged for today at the Pain Clinic for the TENS machine and I have spoken to a Sister Nurse [Helen] on the phone about the problems associated with the medication mentioned above as she will be fitting me with the TENS machine later.

Labels: , ,