living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

3 Monthly - Tuesday 02 January 2007

Well, I have just sailed through my second 3 monthly check-up since the Cancer returned and all appears well.
I did managed to burn my hand on the hot cup of coffee I had purchased whilst waiting to be called to see the consultant, it must have been the shock of not having to wait too long.
The Consultant, someone I had not seen before, was amazed by the turn of events that bought me to the hospital once again and he was concerned that I am not having any MRI scans, but the resident consultant reassured him the X-rays I am receiving are sufficient.

I am indeed a lucky man.