living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day - Tuesday 26 December 2006

We have just had the most wonderful Christmas day, appreciated all the more due to the encounter with Cancer we had earlier in the year.

This Christmas we have yet again been beset with colds and sore throats, hopefully I will not be besieged by the incessant cough that resulted in the X-rays earlier in the year! [In hindsight I guess I am eternally grateful for that cough as the investigations aided the early detection of the Tumour]

I have my second six monthly check-up the second day into the New Year – Happy New Year for 2007 to you all.