living with cancer

This is the one diary I should have kept 14 years ago and one I wish I did not feel the need to keep now. I was diagnosed with bone cancer in 1992 and survived. 2006 and I now have another tumor under investigation: the journey begins again..

Friday, June 29, 2007

Chest pains – Friday 29 June 2007

For the last three days I have been experiencing severe chest pains emanating from the area of the lung that was removed during last years surgery.
I experience most of these when sitting, mainly driving, and they are extremely painful. In addition to this I have been feeling very tired and short of breath, to the point of ‘wheezing’ even at times of relative inactivity.

As a family [Unfortunately minus two teenager daughters, whom have other commitments] we are on a week’s holiday and because I am waiting for an MRI scan and blood results next week, I am not going to pursue this until we return. I am hoping a rest and some sea air will do me good.